Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fall is in the air...

It'll be here before you know it. The most wonderful time of the year. Not Christmas, AUTUMN. If the weather continues as it has been here in Northeast Ohio, Fall 2012 looks to be absolutely, perfectly gorgeous! And with the lovely weather of my favorite season comes, of course, the fall fashions! During the next few weeks I plan on previewing some great fall looks you can get for cheap right here in the 216! (Or 440. Or 330.)

There's nothing quite like a good day of shopping. Amidst viewing the new movie "Sparkle" and getting some hilarious and awesome goodies for the Jersey Shore-themed bachelorette party I'll be attending in Columbus this weekend, I got a chance to soak up some fall fashion.

Last year, I miraculously found my favorite pants. It was at Southpark Mall during a half-off everything sale at the Gap. While looking for a new pair of jeans, I came across one single pair of black pants in my size. They were soft and stretchy and fit like a glove and gave made my bottom half look like Kim Kardashian's. I was thrilled and definitely got my money's worth wearing them this year.

Fast forward about 12 months and colored jeans are all the rage! Bright blues, greens, reds and even patterned pantalon are must haves. Jeans are fine but I wish all my pants were as comfy as my favorite black Gap ones. Well my friends, I got lucky. On quick trip to the Westgate Kohl's I found them! BRIGHT, SOFT, STRETCHY Lauren Conrad Skinny French Terry Pants! I simply had to buy two pairs, one in trendy cobalt blue and another in fall friendly faded red.

Lakeside Labor Day
These both looked adorable with a black and white striped Elle peplum top and my new $11 silver boat shoes. Top it off with my favorite Target fedora and voilĂ ! A great outfit for the end of summer and start of fall with a touch of nautical. This would be a great Labor Day weekend outfit, perfect for chilling at Voinovich Park watching the Air Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment