Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stash Style Pop-Up Shoppe

I told you I'd post again soon! In addition to Small Business Saturday this weekend, there is a great trunk show happening at Beachcliff in Rocky River. Last spring I wrote about Stash Style, my favorite boutique in Chagrin Falls. Since then, the Chagrin location has closed, but the owner has set up various pop-up shops selling goods all around town. Lucky for us, one of these very pop-ups is happening all weekend long!

The Stash Style blog has been full of photos of all kinds of great items available this weekend. So far it seems there will be plenty of holiday goodies, as well as everyday finds perfect for gifts. Last Christmastime I bought an adorable yellow and white mini tree knick-knack and a sparkly silver vintage ornament (among many other things). They promise to have loads of vintage ornaments this year, all for just $1 a piece!

I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done there this weekend, so I may not be posting everything I buy - it would ruin the surprise if any recipients were reading! Hope to see you all there this weekend, I promise it will be worth it!

Stash Style Pop-Up Shoppe
Beachcliff Market Square in Rocky River
Fri,  Nov. 25: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sat, Nov. 26: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sun, Nov. 27: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment